CONFLICT MANAGEMENT CREDENTIALS
- Certified by The Florida Supreme Court as a Circuit Civil, County, Family, Dependency, and Appellate Court mediator.
- Mediated more than 3,500 private and court ordered civil, family, and dependency cases.
- Contract Mediator with the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court for family and dependency mediation.
- Mediator in Florida state agency dispute resolution programs relating to Homeowners Associations, condos, mobile homes, environmental enforcement, and vocational rehabilitation.
- Former Member of the Florida New Motor Vehicle Arbitration Board for the Office of the Florida Attorney General, Department of Legal Affairs.
- Court appointed Parenting Coordinator in 20 high conflict post-divorce cases.
- Completed advanced training in Negotiating and Mediating Healthcare Disputes and Florida Bar sponsored Elder Law Mediation and Shared Family Decision Making.
- Advocate for victims of domestic violence in Court seeking restraining orders,
- Guardian ad Litem for abused and neglected children in Seminole County Program.
- Mediator of residential foreclosure cases in Florida state courts.
- United States Bankruptcy Court mortgage modification mediator in the Middle and Northern Districts of Florida.
- Arbitrator approved by The Florida Supreme Court.
- Member of The Florida Supreme Court’s Mediator Ethics Advisory Committee (MEAC) for two terms from 2009 until June 2017.
- Member of the ADR Section of The Florida Bar (not a member of The Florida Bar).
- Appointed to the Grievance and Fee Arbitration Committee of The Florida Bar for its 2022-2023 Bar year.
- Member of National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals, Mediate.com, Elder Mediators.com, Florida Circuit-Civil Mediator Society, and Orange County Bar Association.
PRIOR BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
New York Attorney, Entrepreneur, Commercial Banker, Chief Corporate Financial Officer, and Independent Financial Consultant. View BUSINESS BIOGRAPHY
Attended Fordham University in New York, earned a JD in its School of Law (Law Review member), and a BS in Marketing in the Fordham School of Business.
COMMUNITY SERVICE View HONORS